David E. Condon
David E. Condon is the Managing Partner at Louison, Costello, Condon & Pfaff, LLP. Attorney Condon concentrates his practice in defense of both private and public employees representing Police Officers subject to discipline before arbitrators and administrative law agencies. Attorney Condon has an active labor law practice representing unions and their memberships in contract negotiations and labor disputes across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Additionally, Attorney Condon is the Director of the Tax Title Department, which represents Treasurers from over 40 municipalities in the foreclosure of tax liens.
Attorney Condon has successfully represented numerous plaintiffs in personal injury cases and has settled several multimillion-dollar cases.
Attorney Condon received a J.D. from Suffolk University Law School in 1999. He also received a B.A. from the University of Massachusetts at Boston in 1993 and was the President of Phi Alpha Theta, Mu-Iota Chapter, the History Honor Society.
For help with your specific legal issue, please call us directly at (617) 439-0305. Thank You!
Areas of Practice:
Employment & Labor Law
Dog and Animal Bites
State, Local & Municipal & Tax Law
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts, February, 1999. Juris Doctor
- Honors: Dean’s List
- University of Massachusetts, Boston, MA, USA, 1993 B.A.
- Honors: Phi Alpha Theta, History, Honor Society
- Honors: Mu-Iota Chapter, President, Dean’s List Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Federal Bar Association
Seminars / Classes Taught:
- Massachusetts Collectors & Treasurers Association (MCTA), Annual Staff School: Faculty/Instructor