Boston Medical Malpractice Attorney
If you suspect the negligence of a doctor or hospital resulted in serious injury or death to someone you care about, you deserve to know the truth. At Louison, Costello, Condon & Pfaff, LLP in Boston, our personal injury lawyers turn to nationally and internationally recognized experts to help us identify medical malpractice.
Do not hesitate to ask our lawyer to evaluate your case
Please contact our office to arrange a free consultation with an attorney who has the appropriate experience. We assure you that your inquiry will be handled with sensitivity. We do urge you to have your case evaluated as soon as possible, before evidence disappears and witnesses' memories fade.
Our attorneys are prepared to handle a wide range of medical malpractice lawsuits, including those involving the following circumstances:
- Birth injury: cerebral palsy, Erb's palsy, shoulder dystocia, fetal and maternal death, ruptured uterus
- Failure to perform a cesarean section (C-section) despite evidence of fetal distress of a baby too large for the birth canal
- Surgical errors, anesthesia errors
- Misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose cancer
- Emergency room errors
- Doctor's negligence in failing to refer a patient to a specialist
- Nurse malpractice
- Medication errors and drug overdoses
- Failure to monitor a patient's condition
Attorneys representing public employees
At Louison, Costello, Condon & Pfaff, LLP in Boston, we are committed to supporting police, other public servants and their families through the Baystate Legal Defense Fund. When a fund member is injured as a result of medical malpractice, our personal injury lawyer will handle the claim or lawsuit at a reduced contingent fee.
If you would like to speak with one of our attorneys about medical error, or if you have any other question, please contact our law firm's Boston offices. Our practice serves the entire state of Massachusetts.