Boston Lawyer: MBTA Train Accidents, MBTA Commuter Rail Accidents & Car Accidents Injury Claims
If you have been in an train, MBTA commuter rail or auto wreck, you know how time slows down during the crash. Events taking place in a few seconds are burned indelibly into the consciousness of those involved. If you were seriously injured, the hours, days, weeks and months following the car accident may blend into a blur of pain and confusion.
You do not have to, and should not, handle this alone
During the difficult period following the accident, you and your family may be overwhelmed by the demands of medical treatment, emotional stress, uncertainty about future employment and a mounting stack of bills. Do not consider your insurance company your friend — the company intends to pay as little as possible for your injuries. Have your injury claim evaluated by a lawyer before signing any settlement offer. If you would like to speak with an attorney at our Boston firm, Louison, Costello, Condon & Pfaff, LLP, please contact our office to arrange afree consultation.
Our personal injury lawyers have extensive experience in handling car and truck accident injury claims. If you suffered a serious injury, we will arrange to have medical and economic experts help in an accurate calculation of your losses. Our attorneys will work to identify all possible sources of compensation for your loss. We are prepared to handle motor vehicle accident claims involving the following circumstances:
- Semi truck accident injury claims: claims against multiple parties, a tractor trailer crash involving a fatigued truck driver, two log books, truck driver negligence, an 18-wheeler with an oversized load, and unbalanced load, trucking company negligence, a semi truck jackknife accident
- Train, Commuter Rail and Public Transportation Accidents
- Dram shop liability for drunk driver accidents
- SUV rollover accidents and other crashes resulting from dangerous design
- Uninsured motorist insurance coverage, underinsured motorist insurance
- Catastrophic injuries: traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord damage, back and neck injury, paraplegia, quadriplegia
- Collisions resulting in wrongful death lawsuits
Attorneys representing public employees
At Louison, Costello, Condon & Pfaff, LLP in Boston, we are committed to supporting police, other public servants and their families through the Baystate Legal Defense Fund. When a fund member is injured in a car accident, our personal injury lawyer will handle the claim or lawsuit at a reduced contingent fee.
If you would like to speak with one of our attorneys about a car accident or semi truck accident claim, or if you have any other question, please contact our law firm's Boston offices. Our practice serves the entire state of Massachusetts.