The aftermath of a serious injury is a difficult, confusing time. When the injured person should be focused on healing and therapy, the entire family has to deal with financial uncertainty, emotional issues and insurance paperwork. Decisions made during this stressful time will have a permanent effect on the victim's financial standing and ability to get medical treatment.
Talk to an attorney before accepting any settlement
Do you know how much future medical treatment will cost and what your claim is worth? Have you identified all possible sources of compensation for your loss? If you or a member of your family has suffered an accidental injury, you do not have to deal with those issues alone. Contact a personal injury attorney at our Boston firm, Louison, Costello, Condon & Pfaff, LLP to arrange a free consultation. If we take your case, our lawyers and professional staff will handle all insurance negotiations on your behalf. If you are not offered a fair settlement, we will aggressively pursue a lawsuit on your behalf.
Our lawyers have extensive experience in Massachusetts' state and federal courts and are prepared to handle a full range of personal injury claims, including those involving the following circumstances:
- Car and truck accidents, including serious and fatal motorcycle accidents, bus accidents, pedestrian accidents and bicycle accidents
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Dram shop liability cases, where the server of alcohol is responsible for an injury or death suffered in a drunk driving accident or an alcohol-related assault
- Premises liability claims, holding property owners responsible for unsafe conditions
- Medical malpractice claims, including those for birth injury
- Construction accidents resulting from negligence of a general contractor or other party
- Products liability claims
- Catastrophic injuries, such as traumatic brain injury, back injury, spinal cord injury, neck injury, closed head injury, quadriplegia, paraplegia or other paralysis
Personal injury attorneys for public employees
At Louison, Costello, Condon & Pfaff, LLP, we are committed to supporting public safety, other public servants and their families through the Baystate Legal Defense Fund. When a fund member suffers an accidental injury or fatality, our personal injury lawyer will handle the claim or lawsuit at a reduced contingent fee.
If you would like to speak with one of our attorneys about a personal injury claim or wrongful death lawsuit, or if you have any other question, please contact our law firm's Boston offices. Our practice serves the entire state of Massachusetts.