Alexandra R. Hassell
| Boston, Massachusetts
Attorney Alexandra R. Hassell joined Louison, Costello, Condon & Pfaff, LLP in November of 2015. Attorney Hassell served as the firm's Law Clerk for two years prior to joining the firm as an associate attorney while she completed her studies as an evening student at Suffolk University Law School.
- Nominal Damages Awarded to Plaintiff for Failure to Meet Commercial Contract Specifications - Diotte v. Consolidated Dev. Co., 2014 CarswellNB 410 (CAN. N.B.C.A.) (WL), 38 Suffolk Transnat'l L. Rev. 207 (2015).
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts, Juris Doctor
- Honors: Dean's List, Member of the Transnational Law Review, Honorable Mention Award for Best Brief, Legal Practice Skills 2011-2012.
- Northeastern University, Boston, MA, Bachelor of Arts:
- Major: Journalism
- Minor: History
- Honors: Dean's List
- Past Employment:
- Louison, Costello, Condon & Pfaff, Law Clerk, Boston, MA, 2013-2015
- Suffolk University Law School, SJC Rule 3:03 Certified Student Attorney, Evening Landlord-Tenant Clinic, Chelsea, MA, 2013-2014
- Thomson Reuters, Westlaw Student Representative, Boston, MA, 2012-2013